Monday, July 16, 2012

2012-07-16 Elder House


Random Culture Note - Alfajors are little brownie like things that are dipped in chocolate. Really good.

Elder House

This week my companion was sick, so we called up the president’s wife who told us to go to the offices. We went to a private hospital that was very nice. Everyone was wearing official uniforms and looked all spiffy, except the doctor that my companion saw, who was pretty much like Dr. House. It was pretty cool though; the doctor was in jeans and was chewing these leaves that everyone was addicted to. We laughed about it after.

Elder Gillis and I are working really hard. Our new pension is really big. We get meals every day. And next week I will actually have time to write and not be in a cyber where I am worried about virus . . . so I will send pictures to!

The gospel is true and I love you!

--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment