Monday, July 23, 2012

2012-07-23 An Announcement


Random culture note - The emo thing to do here is to tattoo a tear onto your face.

An Announcement.
An announcement. These words always make me think of my parents gathering us together to tell us my mom was pregnant. I think the word announcement has become synonymous to me new member to the family. I guess you might say I have three of those right now, and two on the way. It’s an exciting time, but also a really busy time. I know it´s not Christmas, but here is a description of the newest members of my life.

1 - A New Apartment. We moved out! We have the nicest apartment in the mission now. We have two floors, a backyard, a large kitchen, a front room as big as our old apartment, and upstairs study rooms. It is very nice and we are enjoying it immensely.

2 - A New Shower. We also got to install a new shower that has a tank like they have back home. Our water comes out SUPER hot. It’s wonderful.

3 - Elder Gillis. I guess he is not all that new, we have been together a month now, but I really haven´t had time to write about him. He is super hyper all of the time and we get along well. He has a little over a year in the mission field and we work really well together. We are pretty much DOmiNAtING our district. Our goals for this week were to get the same numbers as the district last week. We work super hard and are pretty much running all day. It´s wonderful.

and the 2 new members are two new missionaries who are coming to our area! Well, I gotta go!

The Gospel is true and I love you!

--
*Elder Taylor Ball*




1 playing monopoly this pday! Super fun


2 me pretending to kill our secretary with a machete I found in the office


3 me making a face with crazy hair¿ haha


No comments:

Post a Comment