Monday, November 26, 2012

Nov 26, 2012 Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Sorry I am late, but I wanted to wait until I celebrated it too haha! Today we went as a district to a park in Carmen. It is REALLY pretty up there. We ate some chocolate chip cookies (thanks mom!) and had a BBQ. It was really nice to relax and play American Football with a Rugby ball. (I have to say American Football now haha Soccer is football to me now!)

I have a really cool district. It was fun to just hang out. We had a few pigs pass by and eat our trash. I wondered why the park was so clean. . . haha.

The work in Perico goes forward! Sometimes slower than we would like. Elder Ipsen´s foot is getting better. We are working, but not full time yet. I am starting to get better on my studies again. Being with a comp that has to be in bed with his foot up has not helped me in my studies haha. We usually just listen to General Conference Talks he has on his USB. (Hint to people going to South American Missions, USB and small player is the way to go!) I got back to focusing after an interview with President Levrino. (Hehe it was very short, but I could definitely do better)

I am excited for this Friday! Elder ViƱas, an Area Authority, is coming to our mission. He was the first mission president in La MAS (La Mision Argentina Salta)

I am thankful for the opportunity to grow, how much I have yet to grow, and a merciful Savior that gives me time to grow.


sorry my computer was slow, so pictures will have to come next week!

--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment