Monday, December 17, 2012

Dec 17, 2012 The End of the World


The End of the World

Haha . . . you guys are probably hearing a lot about that right now. I haven´t heard too much about it. Investigators just like asking us what we think. We try and answer the question without going too far away from the lesson. Usually it ends up being something like ´´Jesus taught that no one but His Father knows when He will come. We don´t know if He will be coming tomorrow or in a hundred years. Either way it is important to prepare ourselves for when He does come. The best way to do that is . . . ´´

I had a really funny thing happen this week. I lost my USB. (Which is a big deal, all my music is on there and a few church videos).  I started looking through the entire apartment looking for it. Soon the other missionaries joined in. We looked everywhere. It was kind of ridiculous in how many places we looked. But we didn´t find it. Finally I gave up and went to bed. The next morning as I was praying, I felt a sense of calm that I would find it later in the day. We had a missionary meeting in San Salvador. When we came back later, I went to my English Scriptures and found the thing hidden in the case. All that work to find it when it was in the scriptures the whole time! I guess that compares to the way we search for answers everywhere, only to realize that the answer was in the scriptures the whole time.

I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas Season! It is going by WAY too fast here in Argentina!

Photos:

An Ice Cream Cake that was SUPER good. 


The hike to this beautiful lake where Elder Ipsen and I got to go through an area that said 'NO TRESPASSING' because we asked. So we got to go take pictures from this bridge and tower.




--

*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment