Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dec 3, 2012 A Really Good Week


This morning I got up and made German Pancakes and Rolls. The first time for both here in Argentina. You have to light the oven with a match and then try and adjust the flame to get the right temperature. I am really happy that they turned out so well.

This week Elder ViƱas of the Seventy toured the mission. He asked all of us to prepare a talk on the Atonement and how it affects our mission. He explained how as we get closer to Christ we are sometimes more aware of our shortcomings than we ever have been in our life. I was so grateful for him reminding me of that. The mission is a very active environment and I have become very familiar with my shortcomings.  

Elder Ipsen and I have been working very hard on getting more people to church. I think one of the most frustrating things on my mission is respecting the agency of others. My job is to testify with the spirit and the rest is really up to the investigator. 

I keep hearing about my friends who are leaving on missions! I am so excited to see the work going forward! Congrats on your calls!

Well my camera just died, so I will have to wait another week to show you my AMAZING pictures.

--

*Elder Taylor Ball*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment