Monday, December 31, 2012

Dec 31, 2012 Christmas in Argentina!

Christmas in Argentina!

Christmas night is all about fireworks here in Argentina. After going to bed at 11, Elder Ipsen and I waited excitedly for midnight. Cameras at our side we were both very excited to see the hundreds of fireworks that lit up the sky. Earlier in the day we had seen the huge stores go up overnight, selling thousands of fireworks to our little city. At midnight we climbed up the stairs to get the view from the roof. I wish I could send you all a picture of the sky. It was amazing.

Of couse the best thing that happened last week was Skyping my family. It was SO much better that way! The little girls aren´t so little anymore. My older brother is still studying hard.  My Grandma cried. And best of all was seeing mom and dad.

This week we also still went out every day. We use hand signals to teach the 10 commandments. We taught one kid. He went and taught all the kids in his neighborhood. The next day a bunch of kids asked us to teach them too. So we taught them and then had them teach their parents. We´ll see where this goes!

Love you all!


--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment