Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan 7, 2013 Crazy Awesome Week!

This last week was a LOT of fun, work, and spiritual experiences. We started it off right with playing soccer with a less active kid and his friend that came to church this Sunday. (Walter the kid who taught everyone the 10 commandments)

After playing we taught them the plan of salvation using the handy dandy pictures my family sent me. We then gave them both photo copies of the plan of salvation pictures and they are cutting them out and coloring and laminating them too! They are super Capo! (Capo means cool)

Elder Ipsen and I found an amazing investigator who read the entire first lesson pamphlet and then prayed and got her answer. She was SO excited to be learning about the gospel and asked amazing questions.

I really appreciated the first lesson in the Lorenzo Snow book about always being sure to read the materials before class. I did that, and even though I missed part of the first class because we were out looking for investigators (Sacrament Meeting is last). I very much enjoyed the next class and had a much more nourishing Sunday.

Sunday night the other Elders got a call about 10 pm telling me that I was being transferred to Tartagal about 8 am the next morning. Elder Ipsen and I were very surprised, but I am excited for my new area. My new comp, Elder Carcamo from Honduras




Well I will tell you all more next week! I love you all! The Gospel is so true! Missions are awesome!
--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment