Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb 18, 2013 Ridin' Solo


Ridin´ Solo

Elder Costilla completed his two weeks and is heading home. School is starting here now because summer is ending, so it looks like I am moving in with my district leader (who actually lives in my area.) Things could still work out, but if not I will be getting members from my ward to go with me to keep investigators progressing for the next three weeks.

This Saturday we had a wonderful baptism. Josefina is 8 years old, a bunch of her older siblings are members too, but neither of her parents are. She has the advantage of having some great examples.

I am learning a lot about patience. Patience is not just about going through a hard experience. It´s about going through it without complaining and being positive. It's about pushing forward with faith even when things are going to take time to work out.

Sorry that this is short, but I love you all! Have a great week!



*Elder Taylor Ball*






No comments:

Post a Comment