Monday, March 25, 2013

Feb 25, 2013 Good Week


Well I don´t have too much to say for this week.

We are working hard. My new companion is a convert from Washington State. He is very relaxed and super organized. We get along very well.

Instead of Stake Conference, we had a conference for all of Argentina yesterday. Elder Nelson, Elder Clayton, Elder Bowen, and one of the Primary Counselors spoke. I love the way Elder Bowen teaches. One of the things that I learned was the importance of asking the right questions in receiving revelation. The Lord rarely gives us revelation we haven't sought for. I am going to go to Conference with lots of questions and help my investigators prepare some as well. Elder Clayton mentioned the city I am in (Tartagal) in his talk. Everyone was super excited about that.
 

We are excited for General Conference. I want to have 20 investigators there. That means we have to start getting people ready for it now. We are going to be visiting a lot of our recent converts. I want to visit all of the ones in the last two years over the next two weeks to invite them to Conference.

Well I love you all! The Gospel is true and I love you!

--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment