Monday, April 15, 2013

Apr 15, 2013 April, week 3


This week went by super fast.  I couldn´t believe that another Monday is here.  

I went to Salta this week to renew my Visa.  It was fun to be in the offices.  I got to see a lot of the missionaries from my first district when I got here.  A lot of them are finishing their missions soon.  Crazy.

Elder Lippold´s a funny man.  We have lots of fun together.  

All the ward members came up to me on Sunday, worried because they thought I was leaving this week. I am not expecting to move this next transfer (next week) but I guess anything could happen.

And I really don´t have anything else to say just now.  I hope yáll have a wonderful week!  I am trying to use every moment to it´s max!  


--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment