Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013 Tucuman

Tucuman

I am very excited to be in a new area.  Elder Ortiz is my new companion.  He is a convert, he was baptized three years ago.  He is from Nicaragua and is very focused on families.  He and his last companion worked a lot on reactivation.  I am excited to learn from him. 

We live in a small apartment with two other Elders.  Elder Trinidad, who was trained by Elder Gillis (My 2nd Companion here), and Elder Harmon, who was in my district in Santa Ana.  Crazy and cool to see familiar faces. 

We went straight to work and had a baptism this week!  He is super cool!  He is a student (I live right next to a University) and actually is really interested in being a missionary.  I am excited for him.  We had a Family Home Evening with him last week with some members.  On Thursday he is going with a member of the Elders Quorum Presidency to do some visits. I am excited for this ward.

I am learning a lot right now in my mission.  I need to focus more in my studies.  Moving is hard because I really haven´t unpacked yet . . . haha.  I don´t know how much I will unpack because we might be moving soon to another apartment.  (I don´t know how I end up moving apartments in every area that I go to . . . it just happens.) 

One OUTSTANDING family that we are starting to work with the the The dad is amazing, and his daughter who is 10 wants to be baptized.  Sounds good to me.  Probably next week if Mom approves.  (Prayers please?)

Anyways.  That´s what´s going on with me. Have a great week!


*Elder Taylor Ball*

1 -  Elder Ortiz and me!

2 - My district in Tartagal! 

3 - Sandwich night and Elder Trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment