Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013 Time flies, jumps and hops by

Time flies, jumps and hops by. I cannot believe it is Monday!

Last night I had some wonderful lessons.  We were on divisions and I was with the 2nd counciler of the ward.  (I can´t speeeellll Bishopbrick . . . haha I am losing my English!  You have NO idea how hard these letters are becoming!) He pointed to a house and told me that the people there were members, so I went to go knock the door, the counciler was really worried, but we got in and met with an awesome family.  Most of them were youth age or primary aged.  I shared a scripture in D&C 59 were it talks about stains and the sacrament.  It was a really fun lesson, we goofed off a lot and ended it super spiritual.  I asked for a reference from every member of the family and got one.  GOLDEN.

One day this week, (Don´t ask me which, its all a blur)  every lesson we had fudged us.  It was crazy.  And somehow we ended up at a house of a member.  I had passed by there once to talk with the inactive brother in the house, but we hadn´t found him before.  We talked and shared a bunch of scriptures.  Afterwards he told us that in 8 years we were the first to come and share scriptures with him.  He´s going to be active soon.  Pray for Miguel.  

Not all is sun and roses, and we don´t always see the fruits of our work.  One brother got offended pretty bad last Sunday and swore never to go back to church.  The missionary that baptized his family was visiting them and we went over to talk about the importance of forgiving, but he isn´t willing to let it go right now.  I hope he does soon.  We were there for about an hour.  (Usually visits should only be about 45 minutes max, and we weren´t planning on visiting him at that time, but I felt like we should pass by, so we did)

Elder Arendarsuk is from Buenos Aires.  A very humble man who recognizes his weaknesses and knows why he is here.  The Lord is going to work miracles with this Elder.  I am excited.  He has about 6 months in the mission.

Love you all!


*Elder Taylor Ball*


Candy Package!!!! YEAAAHHHH I am going to eat Chinese food this week!  Today!!!! CCCCHOCOLATE!!!! WHOOOT!!! I will neither confirm nor deny having a breakfast of chocolate this morning.  Good thing my mom sent toothbrushes too.

Also Me in the streets of Tucuman.  

  
and My new comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment