Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8, 2013 July

This week was a busy, busy week. We are teaching a LOT! This Thursday we had a zone meeting with President Levrino. He talked about the importance of understanding who we are and our calling. He talked about how missionary work is changing. The Lord is revealing and teaching exciting new things about the Work of Salvation. The focus is more on helping people get to the celestial kingdom. We are here to help members with the work. This is the work of the members. Missionaries are members too, haha, but to achieve real growth, we have to change everything about how we are working.

Elder Ortiz and I were super excited after the training. We went out and had 9 lessons the next day. We were going from one lesson to another to another. It has been exciting to see how things are changing. We are going to see a lot of differences in this area over the next few weeks.

Walking here to the Ciber to write y├íll I paused at a park to take a picture. Two abuelitas (grandmas) were walking behind me as I took a picture to send. They joked about not wanting to be in the picture. So I walked over and contacted them. They asked me if I was getting married soon. I laughed. I asked them if they knew that they could be with their families forever. We have a visit with them planned for tomorrow.  I gave them both a picture of the temple and took a picture with them.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment