Monday, September 30, 2013

Sept 30, 2013 Baptism, Conference

I brought my camera this morning, but somehow the internet was down.  So we tried again this afternoon with a prayer and God blessed us. We have a lot more blessings that we think. But I forgot my camera . . .

A great young man was baptized this week.  Super cool.  He and his nephew (They are both 12 years old) ended up looking for 2 lifelong members and waking them up to bring them to church.  YEAH!!!!  Go Converts!

I had SOOO much that I was going to say . . . but now I have forgotten it all.  I have very little time.

We had zone conference.  Life changing.  I am learning more about repentance.  The mission is cool because we learn to apply things we have heard all our life but haven´t understood.

I am so Excited for Conference!  Pray that investigators come!!!!


--

*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment