Monday, October 7, 2013

Oct 7, 2013 Transfers

I am back in Salta!  In the Cuidad del Milagros!  My comp is Elder Oyarzun.  He is from Chile.  I live with 3 Chilenos, so I am going to come back talking like Elder Keele.

I am happy about the work I was able to do in Universitario.  I learned a lot.  I am excited to be back in Salta.  It is a very different atmosphere.  You never know how many people you have helped for the better until you start saying goodbye.  I feel happy with the work I have done in Universitario.  President Levrino says that my biggest challenge now will be staying focused.  I am going to stay focused.  

General Conference was amazing.  There is always so much for all of my investigators.  It kills me when I think about all the revelation some of my investigators lost by not going to conference.  We must not take for granted our priesthood leaders.

I don´t have lots of time, but I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


--
*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment