Monday, December 16, 2013

Dec 16, 2013 2 Years on the Mission

This Saturday marks 24 months on the mission.  Wow.  I really feel like I have so much to improve and learn.  I feel more humble than when I started my mission.  I want to give everything I have these last two weeks.  

I just wanted to remind everyone about Elder Ballard's apostolic invitation to invite someone to Christ before Christmas.  If you have already done it, then you can do it again.  There are some amazing things we are promised if we participate in this.

I love you all and wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Next week because of Christmas, I won't be writing on Monday.  I may write a little on Christmas day.

I will be praying for you that you may become even more dedicated to Christ this Christmas.  I hope that your prayers will be with me and my family too this Christmas season.

I know that the Book of Mormon is True.  It changes lives and destinies.  Christ lives.  Joseph Smith is His prophet.  The Lord loves each and everyone one of us.  This is His Church.  In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
  
--

*Elder Taylor Ball*

No comments:

Post a Comment